This month passed in a blink.
Something that has to do with a bit of a stressful period, a utter lack of inspiration for anything that's not work related and the fact I sleep a lot but I'm always tired nonetheless.
So... my yearly bus pass has expired, meaning that now I have to decide to renew it or continue to go at work by car. I think I'll give a couple of weeks to decide if the time gained in the travel is comparable to the major expense and the extreme boredom of being stuck in the traffic. And environment concerns.
Funny thing, I have the same photo either on the bus pass and on the licence guide. With the usual stoned face I have in photos. Sigh.Tagged!
I remember I already made this some time ago... too lazy to search my old journals ^^
Rules: I'll comply only to rule 3) :
PEight facts about me
1) Differently from the last time I wrote a list like this, now I have a licence and I can drive a car. Bwahahaha!
2) ...I said drive
a car, not park
3) In summer I go around with a sort of pineapple-shaped hairdo. Hair like mine aren't suited for hot weather...
by EElST is my song. Maaaa perché fate cosiiiì / io che credevo / io che speravo
5) When I reply to a message, if I don't know the person in real life I always imagine to speak to the image he/she has in the icon. Really.
6) I have this nickname, Juzo-kun, from more than twelve years.
7) I snore like a chainsaw. Blame my chronic rhinitis.
8) I do a lot of fanart, lately, but I always did since I began to draw (I have still somewhere an embarrassing rendition of the main Space 1999 cast done at age seven). And I always imagine the characters commenting on my drawings. Usually with a lot of sarcasm.
--JKFAQ --> [link]Linux-girls desktops --> [link]JK Livejournal --> [link] [quick sketches and other assorted ramblings]